Friday, August 22, 2008

Jim O'Rourke - Some Kind Of Pagan (tape, Sound Of Pig sop 224, 1989)


I already prepared this and some else place a comment on the previous post with a link to download the tape I never heard 'Secure On The Lose Rim'. I am not sure if you care to browse through all the old comments, so here is the 'Secure' link.
He also send a link for this, 'Some Kind Of Pagan', but I prefer to use my own version. More guitar and reverb and no overdubs. This is the last tape I have from Jim.


download

3 comments:

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

Thank you very much!

I mostly listen to guitar works now.
There is one VERY neglected guitarist Hans Tammen.
I think he may be the BEST out there!

Anonymous said...

Great, but o'Rourke always has something special!.
Stui

Anonymous said...

wow, this is just great, I'm very new to rourke's music, see he made a lot of different things, thx.