Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Alternative Buttons - A Perfect Disagreement (tape, no label, 1984)


Unfortunately my Dutch punk project died a slow death. I have some more stuff, but in every case there is something lacking, usually things like a cover. Too bad. If I find them, and have things complete I will post them. Not much punk on cassette, but I have some (a great compilation coming soon, if I have time to scan the booklet, grrrr-jn you must wait), and things one. I have not much clue about Alternative Buttons, but they seem from Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Not y'r typical Dutch punk band, but still quite alright.

download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought it was Roermond where they came from...

433 RPM said...

that's why i wrote 'they seem'

433

Unknown said...

We came from the village Grevenbicht, we've started around 1980 and stopped in 1984. I'm the bass player. We're also on a compilation Alle Honden Blaffen. I'm surprised to find this old tape digiatlised . I'm very pleased.

Paul

433 RPM said...

ah, alle honden blaffen... i don't think i have that anymore...

433