Saturday, December 27, 2008

Necronomicon - Messenger Of The Dark (tape, Fetisj 001, 1981)


Back in the day I heard of the Fetisj label from Amsterdam, but I never heard any of them, so when Dr. Freakowitz mailed me this release I was quite happy. He also said that it didn't hold up in time, just as many of the 'funksters' of those days, and while I think that is only partly true, Necronomicon is indeed a bit dull. I think the reason is that the pieces are a bit too long. Necronomicon was Vache (voice), Gerhard V. (synthesizer), Judyteen (drum synthesizer) and Young Boy Wonder (bass synthesizer).

Not for sale.

download

1 comment:

Canterell said...

Great tape!! thank you!!!! as all your music here, I'm a fan of your blog since too much time ago, please visit my blog here:

http://elcaunegre.blogspot.com

perhaps the music you'll find is bit different but also is quite dificult to find them, and all stuff is original and exclusive for our blog.. as yours.
thank you again, and kind regards from Barcelona...

Jordi