Monday, December 8, 2008

The Sound Of Hate Volume 2 (tape, Strength Recordings, 1989)


Over at Because God Told Me To Do It I saw 'The Sound Of Hate 1' and 'The Sound Of Hate 4', and since I have volume 2, I thought I better post it right away. No matter how hard I looked I couldn't separate the various pieces. It has music by Mutant Scab Death, Intrinsic Action, The Grey Wolves, Kapotte Muziek, The Horse Falls, Mysogyny, Con Dom, The Hope Organisation, Big City Orchestra.

Not For Sale

download

9 comments:

M said...

Neat!Would be great to get the 5 volumes left though.Anyway, thaks so much for this!Keep up the good work, I'm an avid follow of your blog!

433 RPM said...

well, hopefully someone else has them, because i don't...

433

Anonymous said...

I have them... I will post them eventually... (The first 3 are the best in my humble opinion).

433, I was going to write you about something..... Then I thought I would right it here... now I think I will just write you...

ross said...

You two, 433 and Brad...are the best. Thank you so much for everything you do, I love you both and would love to grace you with my presence someday. My presence kind of sucks, though. Plus I'm poor.

433 RPM said...

hi ross

that's ok. i don't need (your) presence, as i'm very private, listening to music, which i don't mind sharing with you.

Anonymous said...

Cheers for posting this! I too hope to see the other volume up at some point... :)

433 RPM said...

well, me too, but it won't be here.

433

Dualtrack said...

Nifty junk. These old bands are great. They put their heart & soul into their music. I love the cassette culture.

scato said...

Thanks a bunch for this! I made a cuesheet for your rip, it's available here.