Saturday, July 11, 2009

Two Amphibious Records



I know I said something about double posting, but there is a good cause to bring these two your attention. A while ago I bumped into Harold Schellinx, whom I never met and told him his music and writing was always a great inspiration and he sort of sussed that I did this blog. He gave me physical copies of these two records on his Amphibious Records label, and asked me to post them, as a sort of add for the fact that they are both for sale from him. So ignore this download altogether and go straight to here to buy them. A pretty useless post, this? Maybe you never heard of them, and you want to check it out first too? Go ahead.

download

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both albums, including several additional goodies, are currently available as hi-quality digital downloads at Bandcamp. All paypal payments you'd care to make for downloading the albums or individual tracks go directly to the artists. Thanks for your care and support.

Get Bogdan Wlosik at Bandcamp

Get Agonie Ajournée at Bandcamp